Importance of Financial Adviser in the current scenario
We pay attention at each and every financial matter which means we help corporates in knowing the sources/causes of their financial problems and work out solutions/strategies to come out from those problems in a particular time frame.
Below can be the key financial issues-
- Topline is growing year on year but credit rating is same
- Short term funds are used for long term purposes and hence created cash flow mismatch
- Funds availed at higher rate of interest stretched profitability margins
- Funds with high collateral cover left no scope for further enhancement without additional collateral
- Limits not fully disbursed by the bank due to any reason
- Debtors are stuck and hence impacting the drawing power and current ratio
- Work orders are for higher amount and longer tenure- concentration and performance risk
- High debtor and inventory level- long working capital cycle – low current ratio
The above issues are illustrative. We help clients in identifying such and many other issues with possible a wayout to resolve those issues.
In the long run, such issues can push the client into liquidity stress/bankruptcy and therefore, one has to properly plan and address by paying more attention and action. We as a financial adviser can be helpful in planning and strategising for long term.
For more discussion, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org